Welcome to Taddy Creek
Taddy Creek is a delightful holiday home on 4 acres of rural land in Dwellingup and backs onto the State Forest.
Sleeping between 6-8 people, the home has 3 bedrooms containing one king size bed, one queen size bed and two bunk beds. The kitchen is fully equipped with good quality appliances such as Scan Pan, Krosno and Maxwell & Williams. All linen is supplied.
Located only 1.5km from Dwellingup, Taddy Creek is the perfect base for a quick and quiet getaway or for a more adventurous holiday to explore the many attractions on offer in Dwellingup.
Cosy up to the warm pot belly stove whilst being nestled amongst the Jarrah trees and Red Gums without having to forgo the creature comforts of your own home. Taddy Creek is a "home away from home."
- Only 1 hr 15 mins from Perth
- A beautiful and scenic property, nestled amongst the forest
- A quick and easy 15 minute walk to town
- Satellite TV
- TV and DVD player with a great selection of both kids and adult DVD's to watch
- CD Player - MP3 compatible
- iPod docking stations
- Pot belly stove plus reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Kid friendly
- Smoke free home
- Winter creek
For more photos of Taddy Creek, visit our Facebook page.